a blend of macadamia nut oil, honey, garlic and wholegrain mustard that I find goes very well with goats cheese.
- 3 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 1½ teaspoons honey (runny)
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley (chopped - optional)
- sea salt (to taste)
- pepper (freshly ground, to taste)
Macadamia Salad Dressing is a community recipe submitted by Louboo and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.