A super simple ice cream pie. Refreshing, light and perfect for the warm weather. No one would guess the secret ('cheater') ingredient... It takes such little time to prepare and can be made well in advance! I hope you try it and like it.
- 500 millilitres graham crackers (crumbs or shortbread crumbs)
- 125 millilitres granulated sugar
- 125 millilitres melted butter
- 1⅔ litres softened vanilla ice cream (not melted)
- 1 tin frozen lemonade (partially thawed)
- 250 millilitres blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 125 millilitres blueberry preserves
Frozen Summer Berry Pie is a community recipe submitted by luna333 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Note: You could obviously vary the berries and preserves - get creative! and go by the season!