Mason jars hold a special place in my heart. I suppose it's because they remind me of the past, the countryside, the simpler life. They make the perfect little packaging for Mom's Cherry Cheesecake. Everyone gets one, which means no one has to share!
- 1 cup graham crackers crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups cherry pie filling
Mason Jar Cherry Cheesecakes is a community recipe submitted by cocointhekitchen and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Crush graham cracker crumbs.
- Add melted butter and mix until a sandy consistency forms.
- Divide among the mini mason jars. Don’t press the crust down. The weight of the toppings will apply enough pressure.
- Cream sugar, egg, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla til smooth. Spoon into jars and arrange them in an oven-safe dish.
- Transfer to hot oven and bake 25-30 mins.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temp.
- Put the lids on and chill at least 1 hr.
- Top with cherry filling and cover with lids until ready to serve.