This is my favorite salsa to serve with grilled fish - the mango and jalapeno give it a nice zip!
- 500 millilitres diced mangos
- 500 millilitres diced cucumber
- 1 jalapeno peppers (seeded and sliced)
- 125 millilitres chopped fresh mint
- 125 millilitres lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
Megan's Mango Salsa is a community recipe submitted by megan and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Note: This can be made up to 4 hours prior to serving - the flavours meld together over time.