This is my hubbie to be's recipe from one special meal he cooked for me this year (a rare but lovely occurrence!) We have it with my Bulgar Wheat Salad (see my other recipes)
- 8 small chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon english mustard
- 1 lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash garlic flavored oil
Griddled Chicken is a community recipe submitted by OCDcook273 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Place all ingredients in a plastic food bag, Massage and tie the top
- Stick in the fridge overnight or at least an hour
- Remove and cook on a ferociously hot griddle for 2-3 mins each side depending on how thick the fillets are.
Low fat, high flavour - totally delish! Can make just to eat in sandwiches or to have with any side your heart desires.