Delish, warming one pot dinner. Needs nothing more to make it a complete meal and can easily be modified to your store cupboard contents and availability of chicken or maybe some nice chunky white fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons rapeseed oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 packet chicken thigh fillets (boneless)
- 1 large onion (sliced in half moons)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 can haricot beans (a big can, washed and drained)
- 1 can sweetcorn (or equivalent frozen)
- 1 can tomato (a large can)
- 1 large red pepper (very large, chargrilled and from a jar - sliced into small pieces)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock (powdered)
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 sprinkling of cayenne pepper (a good sprinkling)
- cracked black pepper (plenty)
- 1 lemon (juice of)
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
One Pot Red Pepper Chicken is a community recipe submitted by OCDcook273 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
I get organised before I start this one - chop you onions and garlic and pepper, leaving on your board Put all your veg in one bowl, your spices and lemon juice in another Then you can just throw things in the right order making this very approachable after work!