It's easy, tasty, cheap, and healthy.
- 3 frankfurter sausages
- 1 lime
- lettuce (three different kinds)
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- rice (white and dry)
- red onion
- black pepper
- sea salt
Tasty Sausages is a community recipe submitted by pavalerio and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Slice the sausages into little dishes and fry them in olive oil with the sliced red onions until they got crusty.
- Use some balsamic vinegar to reduce a tasty sauce.
- Use some pepper a salt due to your taste
- Use 3 kinds of lettuce, use a red one if you like.
- Put the mozzarella cheese into pieces and use olive oil
- Serve with white and dry rice, the salad and the sausages