Making these cookies in various combinations makes up a few batches of cookies that can be given away in bags as gifts.
- 4 sticks soft butter
- 500 millilitres sugar
- 4 tablespoons vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1000 millilitres flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 125 millilitres walnut pieces
- 125 millilitres chopped pecan nuts
- 125 millilitres chopped raw almonds
- 125 millilitres dried apricots
- 125 millilitres golden raisins
- 125 millilitres dried cranberries
- 125 millilitres raisins
Holiday Breakfast Cookies is a community recipe submitted by Raha Lane and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Keep the dough soft and light by not adding too much flour. The cookies will be softer and better textured.