It's simply delicious!
- 1 whole chicken (cut into 2 oz chunks with large bones)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 large thinly sliced onion
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups pomegranate molasses (purchase in bottles from Middle Eastern shops)
- basmati rice (cooked, plain or with saffron - to serve)
- pomegranate molasses (to serve)
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Pomegranate and Chicken Feast is a community recipe submitted by Raha Lane and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
This Persian sauce is served over long grained rice and is called, "fesenjan" ?????? Chicken can be replaced with meat balls.