Even though I call this a stew, the word does not fully describe the beauty of this dish. It's so delicious.
- 4 large zucchini (peeled and sliced lengthways)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 750 water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 9 basmati rice
- 2 large thinly sliced onions
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- turmeric (to taste)
- ½ cubed beef ( leave this out for a vegetarian option)
- 4 large eggplants (peeled and sliced lengthways)
Stew of Eggplant and Zucchini is a community recipe submitted by Raha Lane and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
This dish is called "Khoresh e Bademjam"