- 20 millilitres instant coffee
- 30 millilitres boiling water
- 375 millilitres cream
- 250 grams mascarpone cheese
- 60 millilitres condensed milk
- 150 grams dark chocolate (melted)
- 250 grams trifle sponges
- 250 millilitres coffee liqueur
- 50 grams dark chocolate (melted for the topping)
- ⅔ fluid ounce instant coffee
- 1 fluid ounces boiling water
- 13⅙ fluid ounces cream
- 9 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2⅛ fluid ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate (melted)
- 9 ounces savoiardi cookies
- 8⅘ fluid ounces coffee liqueur
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate (melted for the topping)
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Chocolate Tiramisu is a community recipe submitted by renee and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.