Absolutely the best Pecan Pie! My husband requests this for his birthday every year. Courtesy of Martha Stewart.
- 1 pie crust (9 inch, unbaked)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- ½ cup maple syrup (pure)
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (or dark rum)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups pecan nuts (halves)
Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie is a community recipe submitted by SeattleDiane and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.