Absolutely the best Pecan Pie! My husband requests this for his birthday every year. Courtesy of Martha Stewart.
- 1 pie crust (9 inch, unbaked)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- ½ cup maple syrup (pure)
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (or dark rum)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups pecan nuts (halves)
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie is a community recipe submitted by SeattleDiane and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.