Fast & Convenient
- 500 millilitres rice (cooked)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 chopped finely cucumber )
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 green chile (slit vertically)
- curry leaves
- mustard seeds
- 1 pinch of asafoetida
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- salt (to taste)
- chopped cilantro (for garnishing)
Cucumber and Lime Rice is a community recipe submitted by Sneha and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Can be eaten with curd. This rice goes very well with fish curry or chicken curry.