You'll find this across India and this is my version of making it. I normally refer to it as Deliciously green
- 250 millilitres peas (fresh 0r frozen)
- 375 millilitres basmati rice
- 625 millilitres water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons curd
- 2 green chile (slit vertically)
- curry leaves
- 3 cloves
- 1 pinch of salt (to taste)
- cilantro (to garnish)
Matar Pulao or Green Peas Rice is a community recipe submitted by Sneha and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Goes well with curd or any veg/non-veg curry.