This is an easier version of chicken cacciatore, and is made in a lidded frying pan or large saucepan. It produces lots of fragrant broth, which makes this perfect for serving with plain steamed rice. The cherry tomatoes can be omitted, but it's best to include them.
- 2 chicken breasts (skinless)
- 1 can plum tomatoes (Italian)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (approximately)
- ½ small onion (chopped finely)
- ½ tablespoon fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 bay leaf
- dry white wine (half a glass)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Quick and Easy Chicken Cacciatore is a community recipe submitted by spacedog and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.