Slight twist on plum Pudding
- 500 millilitres self-raising flour
- 250 millilitres brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 500 millilitres mixed fruit
- 250 millilitres strong, cold black tea
Nan Smith's Plum Pudding is a community recipe submitted by sparkles and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Mix dry ingredients and butter, add tea with soda in it.
- Place mixture into a well-floured cloth and tie.
- Place in boiling water. Boil for 2 1/2 hours.