A wonderful blend of curry, smoked spices and delicious winter fruits.
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 smoked paprika
- gram chipotle
- 1 medium onion
- grapeseed oil (to cover)
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 125 millilitres dried cranberries
- 2 diced apples
- 63 millilitres shredded carrots
- ⅞ kilogram chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 454 grams chicken broth (low sodium)
Urban Curry Chicken is a community recipe submitted by Swedenspice and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
The onions, spices and fruits will melt into a reduced chutney that is good enough to eat alone, or with Naan, or any other type of bread. This is wonderful as a stand alone, or served with basmati rice.