My boyfriend loves cookies and cream cheesecake. So, for his birthday, I whipped up my version of a cheesecake (cream cheese icing) along with a delightful devils food cake.
For the Icing
- 227 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 125 millilitres granulated sugar
- 227 grams heavy cream
- 12 chocolate biscuits
For the Cupcake
- 333 millilitres all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 188 millilitres unsweetened cocoa powder
- 12½ teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 375 millilitres granulated sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee (brewed)
- 250 millilitres milk
Cookies N Cream Cupcakes is a community recipe submitted by tart13 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
MAKES: 12 big delicious cupcakes.