Pecan pie typically has corn syrup. I don't like corn syrup. So, I adapted this one from a few different recipes. Try it. Be sure to cook long enough and cool it thoroughly to allow it to set!
- 250 soft light brown sugar
- 63 granulated sugar
- 125 melted and cooled butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons best vanilla extract
- 313 roughly chopped pecan nuts
Pecan Pie is a community recipe submitted by tart13 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
I usually just use a pre-made pie dough...but, if you want to make your own, knock yourself out !!