Mix apples, golden raisins, butter, honey and yoghurt well. Stir in cinnamon and flour well. Put in a paper-lined tin and bake for 45 minutes. Serve hot as a pudding or slice cold.
This is especially good served with unwhipped single cream.
- 2 large peeled , cored and diced apples
- 250 millilitres golden raisins
- 125 millilitres honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 125 millilitres melted butter
- 125 millilitres plain yogurt
- 625 millilitres self-raising flour
Apple Dessert Cake is a community recipe submitted by toowoombagirl and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.