- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 diced red onion
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 red chile (seeds removed and chopped finely)
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1½ diced red bell peppers
- 1½ diced yellow bell peppers
- 2 diced tomatoes (ripe)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups vegetable broth
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Three-Pepper Paella is a community recipe submitted by toowoombagirl and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.