Mix all ingredients together and put into the freezer for a couple of hours. They will easily last 6 months if tightly sealed and if no one drinks them first. I recommend making several batches at a time. These go fast! Cheers!
Summery drink with tequila and citrus flavors.
- 313 millilitres tequila
- 125 millilitres triple sec (or orange liqueur of your choice)
- 125 millilitres limes (lemon is also fabulous, fresh juice is preferable but from concentrate is fine)
- 125 millilitres apple juice
- 125 millilitres syrup (this is one part water to two parts sugar melted together over the stove)
- 227 grams frozen fruit (semi defrosted and crushed in the blender - strawberries, peaches and mangoes are all delicious)
Margaritas on the Rocks is a community recipe submitted by veggiegirl and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.