Here is the recipe of fruited pilaf with plenty of flavors. I prepared this recipe for my guests who seemed to appreciate it.
- 510 grams long grain rice
- 1 broth cube (poultry or vegetable)
- olive oil
- 2 onions (cut into small slices)
- 4 carrots (cut into small cubes)
- 6 chicken breasts
- 125 millilitres raisins
- 125 millilitres dried apricots
- chili powder
- fresh parsley (leaves)
Rice Pilaf With Chicken Breasts, Raisins and Apricots is a community recipe submitted by Vishinka and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.