It is a simple but delicious recipe of asparagus with scrambled eggs.
- 10 fresh green asparagus (snap into small pieces of 1 inch)
- 3 eggs (Scrambled)
- 1 tablespoon butter (Melted)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Asparagus with Scrambled Eggs is a community recipe submitted by oalkac and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Wash and snap asparagus into small pieces of 1 inch. Make sure not to use the woody ends.
- In a medium size pan, melt the butter over medium heat and fry the asparagus until tender.
- Add olive oil, stir a bit and add your scrambled eggs.
- Add salt and red-hot chili flakes stir and cook the eggs for another 1 min.
- Squeeze few drops of lemon on top before eating.