I got this Recipe from my mum, I think she got it from a magazine.
For the Chicken Burger
- 6 bread rolls
- 2 medium tomatoes (sliced)
- 375 millilitres lettuce
- 600 grams minced beef
- 125 millilitres breadcrumbs
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 medium egg (slightly beaten)
- 100 grams feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (chopped)
For the Sauce
- 225 cans beetroots (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (lebanese) (grated)
- 250 millilitres sour cream
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Chicken Burger is a community recipe submitted by Beccaj and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
The fetta cooked in the chicken is lovely