This is a family fave, its so easy and tastes wonderful, its made in its own sauce and is great served with a green salad with olive oil and lemon dressing in the summer or rice and vegetables in the winter!! Its made in one dish so saves on washing up too! You dont need to worry too much about quantities but below is a rough guide
- 2 chicken pieces (boned, legs and thighs - leave the skin on, it tastes better)
- 2 large potatoes (per person - peeled and cut as if you were going to roast them)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large onions (sliced, not too finely)
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes (large tins)
- olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
One Pot Chicken and Potatoes, Turkish Style is a community recipe submitted by berrylips and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.