Preheat oven to 120ºC. Boil pasta as required. Saute the onions, mushrooms, peppers. Add all ingredients together with shell pasta and bake in oven until brown. Sprinkle cheese and bake until cheese has melted.
It's yummy and you can put in various ingredients, whatever suits your taste buds.
- 1 packet conchigliette pasta
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 packet sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans tuna (broiled)
- 2 cans tuna (in vegetable oil)
- 17½ fluid ounces cream
- 17½ fluid ounces plain cottage cheese
- 2 packets tomato-based pasta sauce (bacon flavoured)
- grated cheese
Tuna Pasta Dish is a community recipe submitted by Boo1 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.