It's yummy and you can put in various ingredients, whatever suits your taste buds.
- 1 packet conchigliette pasta
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 packet sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans tuna (broiled)
- 2 cans tuna (in vegetable oil)
- 17½ fluid ounces cream
- 17½ fluid ounces plain cottage cheese
- 2 packets tomato-based pasta sauce (bacon flavoured)
- grated cheese
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Tuna Pasta Dish is a community recipe submitted by Boo1 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.