I almost always have the ingredients for this tasty chowder on hand and can go from stove to table in less than 15 minutes. Enjoy!
- 1 can sweetcorn
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1¼ cups milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter (or margarine)
- 3 slices bacon (fried, drained and crumbled - optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- chopped scallion (optional)
Quick and Easy Corn Chowder is a community recipe submitted by Cannker and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.