I have a new love for baking cookies, not that I eat too many of them, it's just they make people happy and I love gifting them to people and seeing their faces light up when I present them. These particular ones are loved by everyone who bites into them! Enjoy.
- 313 millilitres all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 250 millilitres bittersweet chocolate chips
- 125 millilitres brown sugar
- 125 millilitres granulated sugar
- 113 grams soft butter
- 1 egg
Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies is a community recipe submitted by ccharliee and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.