I must admit that the photo I've uploaded isn't my own! Anyways, I tried this cookie recipe one year around Christmas and it's been a family favorite ever since! They taste just like fudgy brownies and taste great with a cold glass of milk!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies is a community recipe submitted by Gdevz and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa, salt, and the baking powder and set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar, add the vanilla and eggs and mix until creamy and smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix them in long enough to just combine them, do not overmix!
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out about 1 tbsp sized balls of dough and coat them in the confectioner sugar. Place them a couple inches apart on your prepared baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes and allow them to cool completely before serving.