I just got this recipe from my ex's gran so it should be amazing everyone raves about it.
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 cup flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 packet white onion soup
- 3 onions (or less, depending on their size)
- ½ teaspoon aromat (or just salt and pepper depending on what you can get)
- ½ teaspoon fresh basil
- vegetable oil (enough for frying the fritters)
Spinach Fritters is a community recipe submitted by ChrisRSA and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.