My children are Elmo fans, they saw this recipe made with Elmo assisting. Of course this meant we HAD to make them - and 'now'. Gratefully it is a pantry recipe, and it's very easy and kidlet friendly.
- 250 millilitres all-purpose flour
- 250 millilitres quick-cooking oats
- 125 millilitres brown sugar
- 188 millilitres golden raisins
- 113 grams chopped butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ tablespoons boiling water
Honey and Sultana Cookies Aka Elmo Cookies is a community recipe submitted by Coby and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
These are quite chewy, but then I don't bother squashing them down.