This is a scrummy little number that I got from a food magazine...I'll be checking it out a.s.a.p, as a vegetarian (who eats fish), I love to find new and delicous recipes were vegies are the starring role. Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 35 mins
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon mild red thai curry paste
- 595 grams pumpkin (seeded and cubed)
- 1000 millilitres vegetable broth
- 280 millilitres coconut cream (one can)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 3 sprigs cilantro (to serve)
Thai Pumpkin Soup is a community recipe submitted by confest_lover and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
NOTE: You could use a mild curry powder in place of the red curry paste if you prefer.