Combine in a mixing bowl unitl smooth. Heat pan until hot, and spray some oil in. Pour about a small ladle-ful of batter into the pan. Cook until bubbles come to the surface and break. Flip with a spatula and cook for another 2 minutes until golden brown. Carefully remove the pancakes and continue to cook the remaining pancake batter, greasing the pan occassionally.
Taste delicious, or
- 250 millilitres all-purpose flour
- 1¼ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 250 millilitres milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or melted butter)
Pancakes is a community recipe submitted by Cupcakes_173 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- If you would like alternative ingredients, you can add about 2/3 cup of sultanas or slice a banana and mix it in. - TOPPINGS: - Mixed berries, dusted with icing sugar. - Honey/Maple Syrup, of course! - Anything else that takes your fancy.