This is a very elegant yet simple fish curry. I made it for one of my friends who wasn't a fan of fish a while back and she was so impressed. This is also a great dish for kids who needs rich sources of vitamins and minerals in their diet. Fish is a great brain food.
- ½ kilogram tuna (or any other firm fish, cut into1 inch pieces)
- gram lemon juice
- 63 millilitres vinegar
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick lemongrass (or 2-3 strips of lemon rind)
- 1 stick cinnamon (1 inch)
- ¼ teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 375 millilitres water
- 2 tablespoons oil
The Best Fish Curry is a community recipe submitted by Dr_Chanelle and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.