This is a very healthy, easy to make appetiser. Can be made with whatever vegetables you have at home and it is so green and fresh.
- ½ cup peas
- ½ cup sweetcorn
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 leaves fresh spinach (rinsed)
- ¼ cup grated cauliflowers
- 1 medium chopped potato
- 1 deseeded green chile
- 2 medium onions (peeled and sliced)
- 1 cup soya granules (boiled for 5 mins)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon red chile powder
- ½ teaspoon mango powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons gram flour (or besan)
Healthy Veg Kebabs is a community recipe submitted by dr.ritu lall and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Mix all veg and spices and microwave at full for 10 min or cook all the veg with spices in a skillet with 1tbs oil for10-15 min together or separately.
- Mash all the veg with a blender or grater
- Combine cooked veg and boiled and drained soya granules
- Make small balls or cutlet shaped kebabs out of mixture
- Roll them in gram flour or one can mix flour at step 2.
- Brush them with oil and grill in a tray in the microwave for 15-18 min or can be deep fried in oil in a skillet at medium to high flame till golden brown or crispy.
- Serve them with coriander chutney or make roll of a chapati and fill them in to it.
Balls can be refrigerated overnight for next day usage.