This curry is delicious, and makes you feel good for packing away so much veg in one meal.
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 packet fresh spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 thumb-sized knob of fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 bruised cardamom pods
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 500 millilitres vegetable broth
- quarter of a tin coconut milk
Butternut Squash and Spinach Curry is a community recipe submitted by Ericthekat and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Add salt to your taste. Serve with rice, pitta, naan, raita - up to you.