Caramel Shortbreads in response to Nigella's plea for help!
For the Base
- 5 ounces butter (at room temperature)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
For the Topping
- 4 ounces butter
- ½ cup soft light brown sugar
- 1½ tablespoons light corn syrup
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1¼ cups milk chocolate chips
Australian Caramel Shortbreads is a community recipe submitted by FionaS and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
To make the base:
To make the topping: