This is the perfect cookie for that un-stocked kitchen. It takes most of the packages of the ingredients that you need and what's left is always cook's treat!
- 1 packet sugar cookie mix
- 1 stick soft butter (not melted)
- 1 egg
- 250 millilitres white chocolate chips
- 250 millilitres macadamia nuts
- 250 millilitres shredded coconut (unsweetened or sweetened - only if you want it really sweet since the mixture is pretty sugary to start)
Rental Kitchen Macadamia Nut Cookies is a community recipe submitted by Flixchic75 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
If the cookie mix asked for something else, go with that, but most just ask you to add the egg and butter. It's not suppose to be hard...it's a quick rental treat!