This is another fab recipe from my amazing Womens Institute jams pickles and chutneys book.
- ½ onions (processed)
- celery (1 large or 2 small heads, processed)
- ¾ malt vinegar
- 57 pickling spice (tied in a muslin bag - I sometimes use a popsock)
- 1 chopped tomatoes
- ½ apples (peeled, cored and processed)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 340 soft light brown sugar
- 227 golden raisins (or raisins)
Red Tomato and Celery Chutney is a community recipe submitted by fosse and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.