These are easy to prepare and cooked from frozen. You can choose to cook as many as and when you need them. Cooked in a tomato sauce or served in gravy. An easy dish for students and will not wreck the budget.
- 2 cups cream crackers (crumbed)
- 2 cups mature cheddar (grated)
- 1 cup pecan nuts (ground)
- 2 medium onions (grated)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 medium eggs (whisked)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
Veggie Meatballs is a community recipe submitted by Heather B and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.