Well, I am from California and vegetarian and Mexican food are a staple here. Here is one of my favorite combos of the two foods. And a very good way to get the stubborn to enjoy spinach.
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ teaspoon oregano (Mexican)
- 63 millilitres tequila
- 340 grams chopped spinach (or Swiss chard Fresh or frozen)
- 6 flour tortillas (10-12'')
- 250 millilitres grated monterey jack cheese
- 63 millilitres sour cream
- 250 millilitres salsa
Veggie Quesadillas is a community recipe submitted by sanfranciscogirl and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.