I came up with this recipe because my mom loves ginger. It was a big success at home!
- 4 diced chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced garlic
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 500 millilitres white rice
- 1000 millilitres water
- roasted cashew nuts ( to decorate)
Ginger Lemon Chicken With White Rice is a community recipe submitted by Imeniii and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Ingredient measurements are approximate.