I found a recipe on youtube for "Chewy Oatmeal Cookeis". I wanted to make some oatmeal cookies for my father from scratch because he would always buy storebought refrigerated cookie dough. And I told him, I said "There is no need for that, I can make you some hoomedae fresh ones". Only problem was I didn't have a recipe! :-( But thanks to YouTube and PrincessDiana161 I have found one of the best cookie recipies I have ever made !!! :-D Chewy and delicious these cookies make you feel so warm inside. . .
- 255 grams soft unsalted butter
- 250 millilitres brown sugar (light or dark)
- 250 millilitres granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 750 millilitres quick-cooking oats
- 500 millilitres all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 250 millilitres chocolate chips
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies is a community recipe submitted by jajaespanol and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.