This easy to prepare dish is perfect for family gatherings and morning get-togethers.
- 16 ounces jimmy dean sausage (cooked, drained and crumbled)
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 lightly beaten eggs
- 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 3 cups light cream
- 1 bunch chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces bread (day old - cubed)
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard powder
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Breakfast Sausage Casserole is a community recipe submitted by JaquelynR and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.