A yummy self-saucing pudding to impress chocolate lovers!
- 250 millilitres self-raising flour
- 63 millilitres unsweetened cocoa
- 150 millilitres superfine sugar
- 113 grams bar aero mint chocolate
- 57 grams melted butter
- 125 millilitres milk
- 150 millilitres brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sifted unsweetened cocoa
- 313 millilitres boiling water
Gooey Mint Chocolate Pudding is a community recipe submitted by Jocelyn and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Note: The original recipe for this uses chocolate covered honeycomb (eg. Violet Crumble or Crunchie bars), I just loved the mint version I made of it so that's why I've used Mint Aero in this recipe. That said, you could go crazy with different versions of this pudding, using an equal amount of white chocolate, chocolate covered caramels like Rolos or something, or maybe chopped Mars or Snickers bars if you want to try for a peanutty version. When it comes to chocolate, my philosophy is pretty much go wild! :) Enjoy.