Simple cookies to decor your cookieplate!
- 1 cup margarine (or butter)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- confectioners' sugar
Chanukah Shaped Cookies is a community recipe submitted by Krakra58 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Lay the mix on waxed paper and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Roll out until it's ¼-½ inch thick.
- Cut out doug with a 6 pointed star cutter.
- Place on greased baking sheet an bake for 6-8 minutes or until light brown. Cool on rack.
- Make icing and colour it blue & white ad spread on cookies. You can also add sprinkles and glitter!
Eat in rememberances of what happened with Chanukah and they will taste even better! (even if they don't turnout as they should...!! ;P )