This is sooo divine...you'll be coming back for more!
For the Sherry Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
For the Celery Root Salad
- 340 grams celery roots
- 1 lemon (quartered)
- 170 grams capers (drained and coarsely chopped)
- ½ kilogram thinly sliced smoked salmon
- fresh chives (for garnish)
Smoked Salmon With a Sherry Vinaigrette is a community recipe submitted by Krakra58 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
To make Sherry Vinaigrette:
To make Celery Root salad:
Use your most pretty serving plates for this wondrous dish!