This is sooo divine...you'll be coming back for more!
For the Sherry Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
For the Celery Root Salad
- 12 ounces celery roots
- 1 lemon (quartered)
- 6 ounces capers (drained and coarsely chopped)
- 1 pound thinly sliced smoked salmon
- fresh chives (for garnish)
Smoked Salmon With a Sherry Vinaigrette is a community recipe submitted by Krakra58 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
To make Sherry Vinaigrette
To make Celery Root salad
Use your most pretty serving plates for this wondrous dish!