I love contrasts. Sweet and Sauer, Hot and Chilly etc. I create this salad and everybody who tastes it says that this is a surprisingly refresh delicacy. So I usually serve it in Brazilian's unbelivably hottest season: Summer.
- 750 millilitres watercress
- 250 millilitres lemon jelly (cut in cubes)
- 250 millilitres gorgonzola cheese (cut in cubes)
- olive oil
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of salt (if you really appreciate salted food)
- ½ lemon (juice of, a squeeze)
Salada Verde (Green Salad) is a community recipe submitted by Laffa and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
An extra pinch of pepper at the end of the process will make a difference. A red or green fresh pepper will garnish it beautifully Italian "panetta", toasts or crackers will do great with this salad. For doing a better cube cutted jelly, make it in a rectangular shaped recipient Variation: change the Gorgonzola for Fetta and use sugar free jelly to have a better diet results.