Mix together the oil, vinegar, curry powder, chutney, soy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix well. Mix the peaches, rice, celery, onion and red or green pepper. Mix all the ingredients and place in a bowl lined with lettuce leaves to serve.
This is great in the summer and the flavour combinations are great. This is for you Nana.
- 500 millilitres cooked rice
- 500 millilitres chopped peaches (drained)
- 250 millilitres celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (or a green pepper, chopped)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 188 millilitres salad oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chutney
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Peach Rice Salad is a community recipe submitted by Laneyd and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.